- No AOR/BOR will be processed if received within 10 calendar days of the effective date.
- No AOR/BOR will be accepted if coverage is currently written by Sigma for an Elite+ Retail Producer.
- No AOR/BOR will be processed unless submitted along with the information listed by the Submission Checklist – All Perils or WDBB in our Account Reservation Guidelines.
- An AOR/BOR must be on the insured’s letterhead and signed by an officer of the corporation/association. This letter must specify the carrier, name the retail agent and the wholesale broker, if applicable. If a Sigma renewal, the policy number is required. Letters granting blanket authority will not be accepted.
- Acceptable AOR/BORs will be processed with a notification period of 5 calendar days. After which, the submission will be released if no rescinding letter is received. The incumbent broker/agent may waive the rescinding period to release the submission.
- If a retail agent has reserved a risk through a broker, and subsequently decides to appoint another broker, the retail agent must submit a written request. This request will be subject to a 5 calendar day notification period, unless the incumbent broker waives the rescinding period.
- Once the rescinding period has ended, we will then recognize the new broker/agent and issue our quote with No changes in rate.
- Only 1 rescinding AOR/BOR will be accepted.
- All AOR/BORs should be sent to the assigned underwriter.
All questions regarding AOR/BORs should be referred to the assigned underwriter or to John Farley at [email protected] or 954-893-1738.